Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Question For You All

I graduated from writing magazine articles to writing blogs to writing books.  I just published another book about Sasquatch and republished my first book in hardcover and color.  I now will move on to publishing "The Voyage of Drift Away:  A Toilet Companion".  But...

I downloaded Blurb, a blog to text tool, only it has a 500 page minimum.  What I intended to do was to convert the whole blog and then weed out the silly parts, which would get it down to six or seven pages.

No, kidding.  Weed out the stuff not cruising lifestyle related.  But with a 500 page minimum, heck, I might as well just copy and paste from the blog.  But that seems like a tremendous amount of work.  Not that I won't do it.  I will.  But does anyone have a better idea?  Any other blog to text tools?

Look for Drift Away, the book, in 2018 I guess.

1 comment:

  1. We've used Blog 2 Print before either great success. You can print to a PDF and then use a PDF editor to do what you want with it.

    http://www.blog2print.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMImK6U8PCn1wIVi4xpCh2mGQo9EAAYASAAEgIfWvD_BwE

    Deb
    SV Kintala
    www.theretirementproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete