Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I is an author!

For several decades, I wrote occasional magazine articles about boating.  Then this blog.  Then my Bleecker Mountain Life blog.  I then decided to write books.  In 2016, I wrote three.

The first is non-fiction, and titled "Living Among Sasquatch: A Primer".  Yes.  Non-fiction.


It has been on the market for a little over a year, and has 109 reviews on Amazon and rated 4.4 out of 5 stars.

The next was a quirkly novel based on the first, but told from the Sasquatch's perspective, and he misinterprets just about everything he sees.  It is titled "Living Among Little People: A Guide For Sasquatch".


The third isn't quirky.  It is outright insanity.  All of the humans in it are real life friends.  I won't explain the title because that would ruin the book for you.


Writing has been quite a journey.  I never thought I'd be an author.  Of Sasquatch in particular.  But it was writing this daily blog and reading your comments that inspired me to do it.  Thank you.



2 comments: